Perhaps gone are the days of complimentary dance lessons in the gazebo or ping pong in the west arcade, but there is so much more waiting for you at Wildwood Lakefront Cottages, just 12 miles south of Bellingham, Washington.
Discover 1,800 linear feet of prime Lake Whatcom frontage, skirting fourteen acres of resort property at Wildwood Lakefront Cottages. The property is beautifully maintained and towered by mature trees. Wildwood Lakefront Cottages is home to:
- A lakeside pool and hot tub with spectacular views of the lake and surrounding Lake Whatcom hillsides
- A USTA championship sized tennis court
- A Clubhouse with indoor/outdoor fireside lounge, TV, kitchenette and space to enjoy the game with neighbours
- A games room
- Our Creek House – a covered recreation centre next to the creek with wood burning fireplace, barbecues, picnic tables and large screen TV
- The Kids’ Playground with enough adventure for an entire afternoon!
- The Pier Boardwalk, an ideal destination for morning coffee
- The Shower House, our solution to cleaning off kids after a long day of play
- The Wood Shed, stocked with firewood to create evening memories around the fire with family and friends
Just a short distance away to the time of your lives!