Life on Lake Whatcom. Jump In.
Families have been coming to the shores of Lake Whatcom since the turn of the century. Since the 1940’s, Wildwood Lakefront Cottages was established as a sought after campground, drawing adventurers for the fishing, hiking, outdoor living and the beauty of the lake.
Continuing the tradition of hosting families and creating memories to last a lifetime, Wildwood Lakefront Cottages, just minutes from Bellingham Washington, has emerged from its roots to become a beautifully planned, lakefront summer cottage resort community. A destination where families create summertime cottage memories for a lifetime and a legacy that will continue for generations to come.
This is why we come to Wildwood Lakefront Cottages and Resort, and why you’ll want to as well…
- Lake Whatcom is the fourth largest lake in Washington State, with Wildwood Lakefront Cottages resting on its essentially untouched, pristine southern shores
- Wildwood Lakefront Cottages rests in a safe, quiet bay with a “no-wake zone” surrounding its marina
- There are water sports of all sorts – power boating, wake boarding, water-skiing, swimming, diving, sailing, kayaking, canoeing and fishing (trout, perch, bass)
- The landscape boasts pristine shorelines, creeks and shaded shorelines with towering cedars
- We manage a private marina, offer private moorage and a fishing pier
- There are 34 private slips, transient slips for day use and 15 permanent mooring buoys
- Wildwood Lakefront Cottages has the only gas dock on Lake Whatcom
- Our Boat Concierge Service is available for owners’ boats stored off-resort to be delivered upon request.
We love it here. We know you will too.